QuickBooks Set-up, Catch-up, & Clean-up Projects:
QuickBooks is continually voted the best accounting software for small businesses. But most business owners need help ensuring QuickBooks is running smoothly. I am a skilled QuickBooks ProAdvisor ready to provide you the necessary support no matter how small or large your issue is. As a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, I have more training and expertise than the typical bookkeeper or accountant to resolve QuickBooks related issues. I regularly take QuickBooks update courses to ensure I remain at the top of my craft in QuickBooks and connected apps.
The scope of your QuickBooks catch-up & clean-up project will be customized to your unique business needs. A detailed analysis will be conducted to identify all pain points within the QuickBooks file. Then we will discuss possible solutions and agree upon work to be completed.
Each project is unique but may include service such as:
- Setting up your accounting software for the first time or converting from another system
- Correcting opening balances for balance sheet accounts
- Entering and/or correcting historical transactions to reflect the proper date, name, amount, category, and other pertinent data.
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts including checking, savings, credit cards, loans, and other financial accounts to their source documents
- Editing and/or setting up bank rules to properly account for future transactions
- Editing and/or setting up lists including the chart of accounts, customers, and vendors
- Setting up third-party accounting apps and integration with your accounting software
- And much more…
How it Works:
I will ask you to provide specific source documents based on the work to be completed. These documents typically include bank statements and tax records. After that, you can sit back and relax while I clean-up your accounting books and catch-up your historical accounting records as appropriate. Once complete, we will have a virtual meeting via Zoom where I will provide training & advice to ensure QuickBooks success moving forward and answer any of your questions.
Software Supported: QuickBooks, ZohoBooks, & More
Most Accounting Catch-up & Clean-up projects are completed using QuickBooks Online. However, I have experience with many different accounting softwares and apps. In addition to being a QuickBooks ProAdvisor, I am also a ZohoBooks Authorized Partner and I am able to assist with Catch-up & Clean-up projects on ZohoBooks. If you haven’t picked an accounting software yet, I can help you to understand the differences of each platform and choose the best fit for your business.